Top ten reasons to have a swine flu party
10. Swine flu, according to the World Health Organization as of April 30, 2009, has killed a grand total of 7 people in Mexico and one in the US. 05/01/09 UPDATE: Two more people in Mexico have died. (OMFG!) According to the CDC, visiting Mexico can expose you to malaria, dengue, filariasis, leishmaniasis, river blindness, chagasí disease, myiasis, roundworms, the west nile virus and Montezumaís revenge. Other things found in Mexico include, but are not limited to, herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, HIV, Tuberculosis, encephalitis, and polio. Other things that can happen to you include robbery, rape, murder, drowning, shark attack, ID theft, stabbing, regular theft, food poisoning, sunburn, pneumonia, severe hangovers, extortion and arrest. Swine flu looks like a little blip on a large radar screen of bad things that can happen to you in Mexico, so donít panic. Travel is always risky.
9. Get the swine flu early so you get the best medical care, before medical supplies run out and all the doctors die.
8. The Swine flu scare should keep all drug cartel wars and kidnappings to an acceptable minimum.
7. If they force you into quarantine at the airport, your hospital stay is free.
6. Stretch out and relax on the flight, for once.
5. Show the government that you arenít one of their obedient sheep.
4. Do your patriotic duty of keeping illegal aliens in their home country by supporting Mexicoís faltering tourist industry.
3. The end is nigh, party like itís 2009.
2. Take advantage of great travel deals during the swine flu hysteria.
And the number one reason for attending the official 2009 swine flu party in Cancun, Mexico is Ė drum roll please,
1. Swine flu party chicks are easier, because they arenít as concerned about catching your diseases. ;o)
dat je daar alleen al gaat aan denken